United Way is committed to being a best employer and offering those elements that contribute to workplace satisfaction and engagement.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Extended Health Care Group Insurance Flex Plan, including medical and dental benefits for you and your family
- Defined benefit staff pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with matching contributions from United Way
- Sickness and disability benefits:
- Sick Leave: Short-term sick leave benefits are provided in the event of a non-occupational illness or injury
- Long-Term Disability Insurance: Continuing income is provided in the event of total disability. This insurance is available under the health and dental insurance plan to permanent employees only.
- Generous annual leave
- Summer hours
- Twelve annual paid statutory holidays
** The eligibility requirements and plan coverage vary depending on status and length of service.
We also provide:
- A safe and healthy workplace
- Learning and development opportunities
- Wellness activities
- On-site parking
- Staff Committee
United Way encourages qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those who may need accommodation, to apply to join our staff team. Please advise if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process.